Damien is currently filming Sky comedy 'Brassic'! CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST NEWS!


Members Login
 

Topic: NT LIVE: 'THE HARD PROBLEM' SCREENING in cinemas across the world

Post Info
DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 4394
Date:
NT LIVE: 'THE HARD PROBLEM' SCREENING in cinemas across the world
Permalink  
 

 

For those who cannot make it to see Damien's play at the National Theatre in the UK and international fans....

 

The Hard Problem will be broadcast LIVE to cinemas across the world

16 April 2015!

 

thp-56-850.png

There will also be 'encore' broadcasts after that date.

Have you booked your tickets at a cinema near you?

 

Visit the NT Live website to check availability!

 

 THE HARD PROBLEM AT A CINEMA NEAR YOU | National Theatre Live



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fansite|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

 

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
RE: NATIONAL THEATRE LIVE - 'The Hard Problem' broadcast live to cinemas across the world 16 April
Permalink  
 

So................

Who has booked tickets for The Hard Problem at your local cinema?



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 

JUST 40 days until THP is in cinemas !!!

I've got my ticket.. have you?!

action

thp-56-850.png



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 

 

*** 1 MONTH TODAY ***

Damien in The Hard Problem in cinemas WORLDWIDE!

Check for your local cinema and book now!

 THE HARD PROBLEM AT A CINEMA NEAR YOU | National Theatre Live



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 4394
Date:
Permalink  
 

 

Empire’s April line-up includes Damien Molony in Tom Stoppard’s The Hard Problem

Empire’s April line-up includes Damien Molony in Tom Stoppard’s The Hard Problem

 

THE HARD PROBLEM by Stoppard. Image:  National Theatre /  Johan Persson

THE HARD PROBLEM by Stoppard. Image: National Theatre / Johan Persson

Empire Cinemas’ April arts screenings includes a chance to see former Being Human star Damien Molony live in Tom Stoppard’s new play, The Hard Problem.

 

 

 

16th April – National Theatre Live: The Hard Problem
Critically acclaimed playwright Tom Stoppard returns to the National Theatre with his new play The Hard Problem, which searches into the idea of consciousness.

The play provides exposition on how mortality and altruism can arise, and the major concerns of the protagonist, Hillary, give insight to the evolutionary explanations of behaviour we undergo throughout time.

The show follow Hillary on her journey as a young psychology researcher at odds with her colleagues.  She is in need of a miracle and prepared to pray for one…
 
For further ticketing information visit www.EmpireCinemas.co.uk or call 08714 714 714.

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fansite|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

 

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 

 

ONLY 17 DAYS until NT Live and they are rehearsing for it this afternoon!

 

Who is going to see The Hard Problem at the cinema?!

Who is excited?!



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 4394
Date:
Permalink  
 

Squeeee!

action

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fansite|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

 

Marvellous Molonian Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 3049
Date:
Permalink  
 
I'm going! I've had my ticket since November! First person to buy one in my town.

__________________
Damiac
Status: Offline
Posts: 3549
Date:
Permalink  
 

Got my ticket too.  Really excited about seeing Damien on the big screen (!!)  But I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the play again too.  I wasn't wowed first time around but maybe I need to see it again to appreciate it's finer points........



__________________

".....he'll be with you while you dream"

Professional Thud-er
Status: Offline
Posts: 3573
Date:
Permalink  
 

16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my tickets since first day they announced.  3 American Forumers, my husband and I.  giddy



__________________

papillon... pamplemousse... bibliothèque... un baiser
A lilt in his voice.  Every sentence like music...
#kisskisskiss 
A terrible beauty is born.
Love me some #Jacksass

Damiac
Status: Offline
Posts: 2007
Date:
Permalink  
 

I got my tickets, although they are showing it at 20th April (they are making English subtitles on it) but I'm taking a friends with me, soooo excited to see how this play looks on screen! aww



__________________

I want to give Hal some Kia-Ora

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 
Yay! For a long time i thought I was the only one with tickets, due to the radio silence in this topic!

Not only is it beyond exciting to be seeing DaMo on the big screen.. but LIVE... and at the same time with so many others all across the world!

SO grateful to NT live for making this possible and for bringing theatre to the international audience and those who cannot make it to theatres, for whatever reason.


__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 

*** 2 WEEKS TODAY!!!! ***

coolbouncecoolbounce

 



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 

 

 

**** JUST 10 DAYS!!!!!! ****

theatre

actioncameramakemovies



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Date:
Permalink  
 

Meanwhile, in the whole south america, they are showing it only in Chile. Nothing for Brazil....
Why, God? cry 



__________________
Damiac
Status: Offline
Posts: 3549
Date:
Permalink  
 
domino wrote:

Yay! For a long time i thought I was the only one with tickets, due to the radio silence in this topic!

Not only is it beyond exciting to be seeing DaMo on the big screen.. but LIVE... and at the same time with so many others all across the world!

SO grateful to NT live for making this possible and for bringing theatre to the international audience and those who cannot make it to theatres, for whatever reason.


 NT live is indeed a magical thing.  Such a fantastic idea to give people the opportunity to see plays which they otherwise wouldn't get to see.  And there is definately something very special about knowing that the performance is being broadcast live...that it's not a recording - it's such a shame that it can't be broadcast absolutely live everywhere....

Apologies - I'm just going to have a little moan....

It does wind me up that the tickets are so expensive.  It's fantastic that theatre is made accessible in this way, but it costs £15 a ticket to see theatre screenings at my local cinema - regardless of whether it's a live broadcast, or an 'encore' screening.  You could actually go and see it live on stage for that - although admitedly you won't get such a good view.  I regularly go and watch live theatre in Bristol for less than that.  In fact - and I do know there'll be cameras getting in the way - but if you go and watch The Hard Problem at The Dorfman when they're filming, you can get a ticket for £10!! Because it's at my local cinema, I've bought tickets for 2 other people to come with me....which means I could've actually travelled to London watched it live and travelled back again for less than it's costing me to go see it at the cinema! (now there's a thought.....!!) 



__________________

".....he'll be with you while you dream"

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 
Nana wrote:

Meanwhile, in the whole south america, they are showing it only in Chile. Nothing for Brazil....
Why, God? cry 


 Very good question Nana! I am so sad for you! Maybe you could contact NT live and ask? 



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 15318
Date:
Permalink  
 
fifi wrote:
domino wrote:

Yay! For a long time i thought I was the only one with tickets, due to the radio silence in this topic!

Not only is it beyond exciting to be seeing DaMo on the big screen.. but LIVE... and at the same time with so many others all across the world!

SO grateful to NT live for making this possible and for bringing theatre to the international audience and those who cannot make it to theatres, for whatever reason.


 NT live is indeed a magical thing.  Such a fantastic idea to give people the opportunity to see plays which they otherwise wouldn't get to see.  And there is definately something very special about knowing that the performance is being broadcast live...that it's not a recording - it's such a shame that it can't be broadcast absolutely live everywhere....

Apologies - I'm just going to have a little moan....

It does wind me up that the tickets are so expensive.  It's fantastic that theatre is made accessible in this way, but it costs £15 a ticket to see theatre screenings at my local cinema - regardless of whether it's a live broadcast, or an 'encore' screening.  You could actually go and see it live on stage for that - although admitedly you won't get such a good view.  I regularly go and watch live theatre in Bristol for less than that.  In fact - and I do know there'll be cameras getting in the way - but if you go and watch The Hard Problem at The Dorfman when they're filming, you can get a ticket for £10!! Because it's at my local cinema, I've bought tickets for 2 other people to come with me....which means I could've actually travelled to London watched it live and travelled back again for less than it's costing me to go see it at the cinema! (now there's a thought.....!!) 


 Fifi, I cannot see any £10 tickets to see the play at the Dorfman when they're filming, £15 is the cheapest and that is a restricted view.  



__________________

Website|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

DMF webmistress
Status: Offline
Posts: 4394
Date:
Permalink  
 
Tickets are now on sale for the NT live performance - watch it live while it is being filmed at the National Theatre!

 



__________________

 

Join DMF here too:

Fansite|Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr|Youtube

 

Damiac
Status: Offline
Posts: 3549
Date:
Permalink  
 

All the tickets at the Dorfman are cheaper for the day they're filming....and the cheap seats in the gallery are only £10.  But yes - you're right - the cheap seats are all restricted view...and I guess all seats have a restricted view due to the cameras. It would be interesting to see it being filmed though....



__________________

".....he'll be with you while you dream"

 
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox

Please log in to join the chat!